Friday, October 22, 2010

Blogging Adventure

Day Two:
Nine things about yourself
that most people don't know.


1 - I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was 13.

2 - I curse like a sailor.

3 - This is my 2nd divorce.

4 - I spent the first 8 years of my life in Southern Illinois.

5 - I daydream. A lot.

6 - I  have never smoked anything. Not even one puff.

7 - I want to be cremated. Cannot stand the thought of being in the ground for someone to dig up later.

8 - I'm very selfish. I think I hide it well, but maybe I don't...

9 - I keep a lot of stuff to myself. One day it's all gonna come out though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS for e-mailing me!!

I love that you trust me enough to tell me stuff! :) Feel free to email me if youre bored or just want to talk/vent! I love having e-pinpals. LOL

Have a good weekend!!!

xo
-K