Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blogging Adventure

Day One:
Ten things you want to say
to ten different people right now.


1 - I cannot deal with your problems when I'm struggling with my own.
 
2 - Back the fuck up, you're annoying me to death!
 
3 - I hope you're happy. Honestly and truely happy.
 
4 - If she knew, we'd both be dead in a ditch somewhere.
 
5 - You speak of resentment like you expect me to not have any.
 
6 - I'm so proud of you!
 
7 - You can sugarcoat it all you want. It only tastes good to you.
 
8 - You should leave your wife. She's using you and will dispose of you when she's done.
 
9 - You make me feel like a convenience more than anything else.
 
10 - It could have been amazing, dumbass.

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you have such a cute blog! & fun post :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I would kill to know the TRUE story behind:

"4 - If she knew, we'd both be dead in a ditch somewhere. "

hahaha

Please blog about it!!!!!

xo
-K