Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Negativity


Everyone has their bad moments.
Myself included.

& I like to think I've been getting better at having a more positive outlook on life.

BUT so many people are negative, it's hard to do.

I had an amazing day yesterday.
An email from a negative person squashed that this morning.

No matter what I do or say, it's never good enough.
I only receive critisism, never praise.
I'd be happy with a "Good Luck!" Period.

I realize I'm complaining. But it hurts. stings. burns.
This person is supposed to be part of my support.

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Well for one everyone deserves to have thier bad days, you included.. 2 don't let an email get you down..EVERYONE can see what you have come through and what you have done in the last few months for YOURSELF! Just go back and look at your blogs to see all the things you did..you can actually list them and give pics! You are doing a GREAT job considering the situation you came out of so don't let anyone bring you down! Let MISERABLE MOLLY find some diff company!

So find Jenny and tell her to pat you on the back and give you a hug! lol Those 2 things show Good job and good luck in my neck of the woods!

Donna Jo said...

BOOOO ON THAT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!! YOU DESERVE YOUR HAPPINESS!! I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE!! I CAN'T DO IT IN PERSON, BUT HERE'S A HUG, SOME LOVES, AND LOTS OF GREAT LUCK TO YOU GIRL!!!