Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10 on Tuesday

got this from Angela




1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
P L A N E. I need to find me a pilot... haha

2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
Any beach.

3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
California.

4. Do you deal with traffic well?
Nope. Not. At. All.

5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
Not that I recall...

6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
I'm in the process of getting one. US, Canada, Bahamas

7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
Everything but the kitchen sink.
ie: 3 days in Louisiana calls for 3 suitcases. I ain't liein.

8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
Fastest unless it's a "road trip."

9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
If I'm not driving then I like to read.

10. Use a paper map or GPS?
GPS for sure!
But I always have paper for backup.

No comments: