Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting to Know You

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Worst Procrastinator.


2. What is your shoe style?
Flip Flops. Preferably Reef or Yellow Box


3. Does your car reflect your personality?
Yes, it most certainly does. But I want a new car...


4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
Kim Kardashian. I'd learn to embrace my curves better.


5. Love or be loved?
Ouch this is tough. Right now, at this point in my life,
I'd rather be loved.


6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Steak, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese & cheesecake.


7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Not a real vacation but I've been everywhere from GA to FL to LA.


8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Carbs. get in my belly!

No comments: