Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September!


Let's not rush fall, shall we?!
We still have until the 23rd to enjoy summer!

August was a good, eventful month.

Made it to the beach 3 times.
Yes, I have a waterproof digital camera. be jealous.



I found a snake,
in my house!



Marianne and I found things to do in this boring town.




I got harassed by Alabama fans.
Nothing new in my life.



I ended up in the hospital thanks to kidney stones.



& was told I needed a full set of braces from the orthodontist.

Seen the movies, Salt, Eat Pray Love & Step Up 3D

I have a list full of things to do in September, let's get it started!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you had a very eventful month! I never made it to the beach and I live in Florida. Oh well.

Glad life is going good for you!
Summer can stay a little longer.