Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Itinerary

Leaving to go home tomorrow after work.
I'm way past the point of being excited.
I have a few things on my list of "must do."

Get a shake from Burger Delight.
Get a PoBoy & Daiquiri.
Go to Aerie in the mall.
Find me a Cajun boy.
& make use of the camper. (haha Linds!)
See Chloe to give her bday present.
Visit Old Blue Eyes.
See the DS Farmer's Market & Antique Village.
Pizza from Mr. Gatti's
And most of all, recreate a few pics from the past w/the girls!

I already know I'm not going to want to come back here.
It's gonna be a looong drive...

6 comments:

Yani said...

have fun!!! where from louisiana u r from??? my hubby is from up town -3rd ward...lol....

JB said...

Denham Springs

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Hope you have an Awesome trip and find what you are lookin for;)

Jenny Strickland said...

Have fun and be careful! And I hope you do come back! =)

lindsey said...

OMG... I can NOT wait. We are going to do all of those things and have FUN doing them!

Donna Jo said...

yay! I can't wait either!! Oh Saturday, in Denham at Immaculate Conception church they are having a TASTE AND CRAFT SHOW to support Family Resource Center lots of diff things are going to be there, and this awesome couple that makes awesome goats milk lotions, soaps, scurbs, etc. are going to be there.. I'll send you the link to their facebook page so you can check them out.. I LOVE their products.. it's from 8-4 just in case you guys wanna do something.. The couple are normally at the Farmer's Market, so that's what made me think of it, lol..