Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend ReCap


I made a last minute decision to head to Georgia after work Friday.
& it was a good idea. Traffic was ridiculous.

Mark and I got dowtown Saturday afternoon about 12:30.
We checked out World of Coke,
which is really neat and I want to go back when it's not insanely busy.


We checked out the Fanzone
and had a blast at the peprally and Tiger Walk.
Though I'm ticked I didn't get a good pic of Coach bc I was too busy drooling...


Our seats were high up but I loved them.
I could see the entire field. It was great.


I slept til almost noon on Sunday.
Aunt and Uncle took me for a motorcylce ride
to eat at The Varisty. OMG it was sooo good!


We went on a tour of Athens later.
It is gorgeous. I must move there.
Every man from 18 to 60 was sexy. no lie.
& we visited an awesome covered bridge.


Yesterday we took a motorcycle ride through the mountains.
I had a blast. Must find man with motorcycle.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love riding my motorcycle. People have no idea how much fun they are until you are riding down the road with the wind in your face.
Glad you had a good weekend!