Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend ReCap

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Mine started at noon on Friday because our computers were down at work.
They still are this morning, of course.

I was supposed to have a date on Saturday but it got cancelled.
So, I spent the day shopping for an outfit to wear that night.
I went out with some girls and had an absolute blast.
It was much needed.


The old crush called at 2am.
Story of my life.

Yesterday was spent cleaning and doing laundry.
& watching the Saints lose. boo

I met an old friend in Dothan for dinner.
Mama Goldberg's is the shit. no lie.

I have been slowly getting sick since Thursday.
It's just allergies I think but it's taking a toll.
My throat is hurting something fierce.
And my voice is pretty much gone.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. haha

3 comments:

lindsey said...

You look so freakin pretty in that picture! At least you are getting good use out of those A&F shorts.. haha. I miss you tons!! Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

lindsey said...

You look so freakin pretty in that picture! At least you are getting good use out of those A&F shorts.. haha. I miss you tons!! Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

Donna Jo said...

Glad you had a great weekend :) Sux that you're getting sick!! Boo.. Hope you feel better!