Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thanks Yall!

Thanks so much for all the encouraging words on this post.

It's nice to know that I'm not crazy.
My guard is up, 110%.
But I'm also a firm believer that there is no way anyone could hurt me near as bad as you know who did. I just really do not think that is a possibility.

I do believe in fairy tales.
I believe I will get mine.
I will work my ass off the rest of my life for it if I have to.

I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did with you know who #2.
I'm gonna put myself all out there and just be honest and straight up.
No need to be anyone but myself!

I'm just going with it.
& it's going great.
Feels natural, easy.

If it backfires in my face then so what.
I won't have any "what ifs."

I def needed this experience for furture ref if nothing else.

1 comment:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I was wrong. I do believe in fairy tales. I was just having a BAD day! But I was thinkin about it that night and you can have one, and I am in mine, but it takes work and its all about the journey and the many opsticles that you make it through. So..I do believe in them:)

For what you have been through..I wouldn't concider anything a backfire from now on, just another experience in your journey to finding what you want!

Thats awesome that everything is goin good with the situation..but I gotta know..is it the purple and gold;)