Thursday, September 30, 2010

Advice

I like to think I take advice well.
But maybe I'm wrong.
And maybe some of you are laughing at that statement.

Anyhow, I do not take kindly to advice from you.
I asked you for help, you denied.
That forfeit your chance to give me your two cents.

I hope you are racking your brain.
Trying to figure out how I did it.
And by myself at that.

You've never given me any positive feedback.
You assumed I would fail from the get go.
And it's been amazing to prove you wrong.
Wether you believe my accomplishments or not.

Yes, I have bad days.
But I also have good days.
And those are the days that get me through.

3 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

We have to live for the good days! You go girl! I am very proud of what you have accomplished:)

Yani said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! AT THE END F HIM OR F THEM ;0p ..... U CAN DO THAT OR MORE THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AND IM TEAM JESS ;0) oxoxox

Donna Jo said...

IDK what this is exactly about.. but go you! I know what you mean by the last statement.. (good/bad days) I dealt with "being a bitch" for like 4 years.. No... I'm a normal human being that has bad days... there's a difference.. and I would tell them that.. Them being the x and his family.. I would also tell them I would be a bitch if they wanted me to.. Yeah, I am SO glad my guardian angel or whoever hit my ass hard enough and woke me up lol.. Anywho.. Go you (again). OH and I think you take advice well... you just choose which advice you want to take and how well you want to take it :)Actually I think we all do that!

And while I'm here.. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! *hugs*