Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daily Scoop of Chaos


got this from bee eff eff



Outside my window is the world.
I don't have a window in my office...

Today I feel excited.
Lots of excitement going on the next few days and it all starts at lunch today!

I am thinking about how bad I hope we win the game Saturday.
GEAUX TIGERS!

At the moment, I am multitasking.

I am going to lunch with the girls, ATL this weekend.

I am wearing pants that are too big and an annoying black shirt that's super cute but collects WAY too much lint!

I wish I could move to Terrebonne Parish and find me a hot Cajun man.
Right now! Like, NOW.

I am reading Mockingjay.
It's sad but I'm just not sucked into it just yet...

I am working on birthday presents for the niece
and baby gifts for Talisa and Kimmi.

I am hoping I can lose these last few lbs before my bday.

I am hearing Rhythm of My Heart - Rod Stewart

I bet you didn't know that I took 2 years of French
and can't speak a lick of it! lol

One of my favorite things is summer,
but I'm ready for fall and all it's beauty.

My weekend plans include a visit from an old friend Friday night (hopefully), driving to ATL Saturday for the LSU game, staying with my Aunt until Monday then making the looong drive back home.

No comments: