Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting to Know You


got this here


1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Get the heck out of there!


2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
If I wasn't a chicken shit and had the money, I'd do plastic surgery.

I'd have smartlipo done in a few problem areas.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Randomness. Pictures.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
0% How can I lie when people in my real life read my blog? haha

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pork. I don't eat it that much to begin with.

6. How often do you eat out?
Way too effing much. Lunch almost every day...

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut. Skinny jeans are NOT for curvy women.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Divorce. & I would forgive, but never forget.
& I would most def plan the kill for the woman, if she knew he was married.

1 comment:

Yani said...

u got an award on my blog ;0)