Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Scoop of Chaos



10 years ago
I was a sophomore at a brand new high school.
Basically, I was miserable.

5 years ago
I was working at Target.
And partying every night.

5 months ago
I was in a bad situation.

5 things on my To Do list
get divorced
lose 20 lbs
go to school/get certified
learn to SAVE money
get in a solid routine

5 snacks I love
Cheez Its
Tapioca Puddin
Butter Cookies
Icedream Cone
Peanut M&Ms

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire
buy my parents a house
pay off bills
buy a Lexus Hybrid car
visit Asia for a month
buy myself a private island

5 of my bad habits
Procrastination
Not eating right
Daydreaming/Zoning Out
Pickin at my face
Speaking my mind when I shouldn't

5 places I have lived
Enterprise, AL
Orange Park, FL
Denham Springs, LA
Houma, LA
Ware, IL

5 jobs I have had
Legal Assistant
Target
Starbucks Barista
Admin Assistant
Sonic

5 things people don't know about me
I really am listening even if it don't seem so.
My memory is HORRID. no lie.
I probably don't trust you.
I cry at most movies. Easy A? I teared up.
I cannot dance but I love to try.

No comments: