Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend ReCap

Well, I got most of the list accomplished.

We didn't make it to Burger Delight.
I got a PoBoy and a Strawberry Daiquiri.
I went to Aerie and bought MORE underwear.
I didn't "find" a cajun man, but I heard some.
Does a Chevy truck count for the camper?
I didn't get to see Chloe. sadness.
We didn't go to see Old Blue Eyes.
We went to the Antique Village but not Farmer's Market.
Pizza from Mr. Gatti's w/Kimmi & Linds. YUMO
We did take a lot of great pics!

I cried for about an hour on the drive home.
Once I actually left, I procrastinated. Of course.

Already planning next time's trip!

14 year old friendship



Fixna Tailgate at LSU



Seein Easy A




At the Texas Club



High School

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

so happy you had a good time!