Monday, September 13, 2010

You Can't Carry it With You if You Want to Survive

So much has been going on in my life.
I keep most of it off of this blog.
I don't need to say why do I?
It's because people are nosey and rude.
And think they know my life by just a few words.

Anway...
I've mentioned that I've been living up the single life.
That's kind of a lie.
Simply because I didn't want to be single per say.
I wanted my claws in deep in someone I shouldn't have.

But as of today, that is over.
Yes, I've said that before.
But it hurt something fierce this time
and I'm officially done.
He's not worth it.
Well, maybe he is but I'll never know for sure.
& I can't keep living with that false hope.

I got really angry about this situation.
Realizing I've wasted a lot of time.
Time that could have been spent finding a replacement to be more specific.

I'm 25, not 50.
It's time to live life,
not worry about if I have it figured out and where I want to be in 10 years.
I want to enjoy these years.
Stop worrying about what everyone else is gonna think/say.

For starters, I have to get out of this small town.
I was becoming accostomed to country life but it's not for me.
Neither is the city.
Somehow I need to find a happy medium.

Maybe in Louisianna?
We shall see if I stay there this weekend or make it back home.
Cajun men will be my downfall.
I can see it happening already.

This song spoke to me on the VMAs last night.
I think I'm gonna have to read Eat Pray Love.

1 comment:

Donna Jo said...

Ok I definitely have to say that I have to agree.. Cajun men are hot.. Especially when they have the accent and mix up their speech with a little Cajun French... mmmm... :) even though I don't understand it :) speaking from the present experiences :) it's HOTT! Who would've thunk me of all peeps would go for that?! Lol :) I hope you get whatever it is you want girl! You deserve it!! *Hugs & loves* can't wait to see you!!!!