Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Notes

- Trip home was a bad idea. I mean kinda... Like, I'm completely miserable here. I do not want to be here. The only thing keeping me here is my 2 friends. One is on vacation in NC and the other is married. I need girl time. Serious girl time. I am going out Saturday night, kinda excited about that and hope to make a lot more girlfrans! I have family in Louisiana. That is where I need to be. But I realized yesterday that when I movie I will have no furniture. I got lucky and found a furnished house this time but doubt it happens again...

- I want a new car. Yes, I love my car dearly but it's time to move on. Part of the whole "starting from scratch" plan. I'm going shopping this weekend. Please cross your fingers for me!

- I made a grocery list so I can stop eating out. I srsly have to stop with that. For mulitple obvi reasons.

- I intend on spending the day on the beach tomorrow. Do lots of thinking. Make lists. Figure shit out.

3 comments:

Yani said...

hey girly remember life is about challanges and If u feel like thats not ur places u should go for it and move....ur friends will be ur friends no matter what and is not like u moving to another country ;0p..... n about no furniture thats why the have ARONS, Rent a center n places like that ;0) u can rent unused or use stuff...i know i know the feeling about renting use stuff but they have options of renting new stuff n they will put all together for a reasonable prices for u....You are Single u dont have any children girl fallow what u want dont live ur life with regrets this is ur time take it take the opportunity of doing what u want and not fallow what other people tell u to do. what do u have to loose??? NOTHING do it now while u single bc ones u have children or ur marry everything changes. I will say OPEN UR WING AND FLY WHERE EVER U WANT TO GO N B WHAT EVER U WANT TO BE BC U HAVE JUST ONE LIFE AND IS URS!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!! ;0)THIS IS UR TIME TAKE IT!!!!!

Donna Jo said...

you know... there's always the purple cow.... it's like goodwill/thrift store, but they have good stuff... so furniture could be easy and you not even know it... just saying :) and yeah.. I'm having withdrawals.. I wish I could've spent more time with you!! I know I know.. I'm not helping...but if you feel like you're not at home, you're going to be miserable, and you don't want that!! Hope you were able to figure out/thing about things.. do what you think is right for YOU! :) *hugs & loves*

Jenny Strickland said...

I love you. And I am sorry you are so unhappy here. I wish there was something I could do to make it easier for you. I promise we will do things since they are working Adam OT...

We HAVE to go see the Owl movie!