Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday


1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Donut holes
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Didn't have much of a choice in elementary school.

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I don't accessorize very well...
but my sailor necklace from the bestie.
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
LSU hoodie
5. What is your favorite color and why?
Pink. it's pretty.

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Snickerdoodles
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Coconut
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Bleach

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
 And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a marine biologist.
I haven't really grown up into a job...
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Jason Aldean, I Aint Ready to Quit

No comments: