Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

I was all excited about Thanksgiving.
And going to spend the long weekend with my parents.

That is until the drive to work this morning.
When I realized I would be alone this holiday season.

I cannot even remember the last time I was single on Thanksgiving.

I am dreading it now,
but maybe I'll enjoy it when it gets here.

I know I'm glad that I don't have to entertain Kevin.
Gosh, he was so effing stressful.
I really wonder how I don't have gray hair...

My Mom is supposed to be off Thurs - Sun.
If not, I'll be coming home early.
I dang sure am not sitting there alone in the house.
Jax is not a happy place for me. Bad decisions are always made.

I'm also dreading the 5 hour drive, alone. ugh

Pretty sure this is not how I wanted to feel for the holidays.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone in the way you feel trust me!

xo
-K

Donna Jo said...

We're so in the same boat! Wish I could tag along with you so neither of us have to be alone for the holidays!! **HUGS**

Jennifer said...

Since you'll be in Jax for the weekend, we should get together. I'm off of work on Friday night.

Yani said...

ooh hon u will be ok u not alone and remember when u think you got it bad someone has it worst. Just think at least you have ur mother how many people will spend their 1st holiday with out their mother father o spouse just because they went to heaven or those soldier spending holiday with out their family I know it sucks and im sorry but every time u feel like that go back and read my post about men!!"Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you... a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals... look for someone complimentary...not supplementary." ;0) it will work remember start from you. You need to love ur self so much to be happy even if u single enjoy single life ;0) oxox happy holiday <3

Vanessa said...

Hang in there love and I hope you have a safe drive! <3