Thursday, November 11, 2010

sometimes

Today has been straight from the depths of hell.

Actually, pretty much all week has been.

Sometimes you just need people to be there for you.

Just to listen.

Just to nod and smile.


But it seems I need to learn to just keep my problems to myself
and deal with them on my own.


As I was on the verge of a major panic attack I realized something.

After all I have dealt with recently, I can't let this bring me down.

So, I won't.

I'm going to stop being the victim.

I'm going to stop caring so much about things I cannot control.


I am way past the point of wanting to just be happy.

And I'm going to have to make that happen all on my own.

1 comment:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

I'm a good listener and my smile isn't too bad:)

Keep your head up girlie..