Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day ReCap

Tuesday night I had to go the ER.
Effing Kidney Stones.
I am ready to murder my urologist at this point.

I got home at 1 in the morning and slept until 12:30.
Obviously, I didn't go to work.
Which means I had a 5 day weekend.

It was a looong drive to Jacksonville after being pumped full of pain meds all night. But somehow I survived and the traffic wasn't even too bad. I got pretty lucky.

Thursday we ate about 1 then took a nap.
Mom and I went to see Burlesque.
Movie on Turkey Day is always a must.

After the movie we stayed busy until it was midnight to hit the Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart. It was insane and I didn't get what I wanted, Vampire Diaries Season 1 at $12.99. But I got some good sheets and movies at cheap prices.

We went home and slept for a few hours then went to the Town Center at 8.
You know I had to hit up Aerie. Their sale wasn't that amazing.
20% off everything except what was on sale for $20.
I did spend a lot of money there though, of course.
Aerie makes me happy. Even though it makes me broke. haha

We also went to Mom's favorite thrift store and they were having a 50% off all clothing sale. I got 2 pairs of work pants and a Old Navy sweater. So exciting!

Saturday was spent moving.
My parents moved into a bigger apt in the same complex.
I'm happy for them. It's much bigger.
Not that they need more space. But it's always nice to have.
Especially if I ever need to move home...

It was a long exhuasting weekend but it was good to be with my parents.

How was your Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving... especially after such a horrid start!! I hope those stones disappear and never return for you :/ I didn't buy anything... don't get paid til tomorrow... sucks ass!!!! :/

Savannah said...

Do you still tan? Tanning can cause kidney stones, so that could be why you keep getting them.