Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Award

Got this from the bee eff eff at Strictly Strickland's


Rule 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Rule 2. Share 7 things about yourself:


1 - I recently had an insane craving for cheese puffs but it's now squashed.
I realized last night that they have MSG and that was that. whoopsie

2 - Speaking of that, I eat while I'm in the tub enjoying my bubble bath. No lie.

3 - I am a speed reader. (if the book is good)
I get sucked in and can't put a good book down.
I started Taken by Midnight last night and almost finished it.

4 - I think my Mirena has come out of place.
Talk about heart failure.
Good thing I'm single and not having sex.
(was that tmi? sorry)

5 - I'm going to put my Christmas tree and decor up this weekend.
I'm finally in the Christmas spirit and kinda excited about it!

6 - I have bought a lot of stuff for diy projects lately.
And haven't done any of them...

7 - I hate socks.
They literally put me in an extremely foul mood.


Rule 3. Pass it along to 5 bloggy friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you totally need to go to the DR if you think your mirena moved. That can cause damage!

xo
-K

Yani said...

thanks hon and i agree go to the dr if the iud move

Donna Jo said...

See, I didn't care for taken by midnight, but I don't like him.. now I cannot wait for the next one.. it's about Hunter.. Hope it's yummy :)