Friday, November 5, 2010

Randomness

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation,
what would it be?
Photography. I really wish I had went to school for it.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
House at the beach. No question there. The beach is my home.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
I don't have children but if I have a girl her name will be Sailor. I do not remember specifically why I loved this name but I decided on it in junior high. And Tegan for a boy. BUT I'm pretty sure there's no children in my future...

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have to pick one? ugh
Ummm... right now it's anything pumpkin.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Straightened. I live alone. Rarely have visitors...
But if I have time this weekend I feel a deep clean coming on.


got this from Kelli

No comments: