Friday, November 5, 2010

letterstocrushes.com

If only for just for a night, you made me feel beautiful and wanted. I look upon our night together as a gift. I know what we had was brief, but every time time I stop for a minute, I replay those moments in my mind. I know we may never be together again, but I want you to know that you’ve had an impact on me.




i am continuously comparing every relationship with you. will it ever be replaceable? i don’t think so. i think about you every day. i never got to say it, but i love you every bit.




I am waiting for you. It’s really getting lonely and I really need you. I need something real, something to rest my head on - could you please hurry up? I want to love you.



talking to you, even if its about nothing, is the highlight of my day.



The problem is, I don't hate you. At all. I wish I did.
The real problem is that I love you. And there's nothing I can do about it.




this is why i could not sleep last night

when you suddenly began talking to me again that day something in me came alive once more- i thought i had buried you for good. it's almost comical to watch what happens within me after anything and everything you do- the way i feel inside, the way my head spins into overdrive when you even begin to look at me, your eyes searching my face-
i still remember trying to fall asleep at night back then- i would smother myself in pillows and blankets and pretend i was in the arctic, tucked into a crevice with you and only you by my side, your cheek warm against mine, the stars dancing in the sky.

then when all of a sudden everything died out i imagined i had waited too long- all the moments you had spent with me, moments you chose not to spend with anyone else, moments i took for granted. i told myself you weren't my type of guy, i told myself you'd be all better some day-

this is why i could not sleep last night

No comments: