Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November ReCap

Gosh! I feel like I just did this for October.
Life is just flying by way too fast.

November was good.
It's not even cold yet!


I watched LSU beat Bama w/the Bestie
Yes, she is wearing an LSU shirt, I am so proud.
WOO HOO!!!



Finally got the bestie & bee eff eff together for girl's night.
We did lots of shopping, and flirting with jailbait.
Even got Jenny in the wind machine at the mall. haha


Went to St. Augustine, FL
for some Christmas shopping.
& hung out with pirates.


Spent Thanksgiving with my parents.
& helped them move into a bigger apartment.


The leaves finally started changing in South Alabama.
It is beautiful here now.


How was your November?

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I laugh thinking about the fun night we had! Need to do that again soon!