Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November!

I feel like October just started!
Gosh, life is going by way too fast!

October was busy busy, hope November is too!


I went to the beach w/my parents.
& got chased by a catfish.


I went home & visited Mike


The bestie tried to fix my washer
after I flooded the laundry room...


Went to the Pumpkin Patch w/my parents.


Seen Bon Jovi, again.
At the beach, for free!


Did lots of costume shopping.



Got flowers at work.
From a sweet boy in Louisiana! 



Seen The Expendables w/the Woppmans.
Also seen You Again and Life as We Know It.
I want Josh Duhamel to be my Baby Daddy. Just sayin!



Came to the conclusion that I need a Fedora...



Was a ladybug for Halloween.
Bestie was a bumble bee.
We had a BLAST!


Ohhh & I found out I'm gonna be an AUNTIE JESS!

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Who is havin a baby:)

Donna Jo said...

Sounds like a great October to me :) Congrats on being an Auntie! :)