Sunday, November 7, 2010

How About Them Tigers?!?


I went into yesterday pretty sure we were gonna lose.
But of all games, this is the one I DID NOT want to lose.
It's personal to any LSU fan. & I've been one since I was 11.

I watched Nick Saban turn us into a Powerhouse football team.
I also watched him leave us.
Like I said, it's personal.
Nothing feels better than to beat HIM.
And we hadn't done it in 2 years so it was damn exciting!

Living in Alabama, it is HARD to be an LSU fan.
I get harassed nonstop. I'm not making this up.
Usually I just suck it up and take it, LSU fans don't act that way.
But we've beat them now, I don't have to take shit talking anymore.
And I can't even explain how exciting that is!

No, not everyone is rude.
Jenny, for instance, it's not a meanie to me and she is a true blue Bama fan.
& her husband likes to give me hell, but not in an asshole way.
But, oh about 98% of Bama fans are rude as fuck to LSU fans.

Back to the game...

It was a pretty boring first 3 quarters.
But I know our coach, you can't count us out.
Not even when there's only 30 seconds left in the game.
So I stayed positive. I knew he was up to some stuff.
He always is.
FEARLES!

I have loved Les Miles from day 1.
Yes, I comprehend why fellow Lousianians don't like him so much.
And to all the Les haters - you don't get to enjoy yesterday's victory!
I think he is an amazing coach. He has balls no coach ever had in college football.
By the way his team stands behind him, you'd think the fans could too.

I mean, who can't love a coach who eats grass on national television?
“I have a little tradition that lets me know that I’m part of the field and part of the game,” Miles said. “I’ll tell you one thing. The grass at Tiger Stadium tastes better.”

Patrick Peterson was amazing.
I do believe he'd make a good third husband... haha

I watched the game at the Besties.
She even wore an LSU shirt. I was sooo proud!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love crazy rivalries! :) hahaha i'm an ohio state fan, and ohhhmygosh the OSU-Michigan games are awful! they always say for any "away" fans to rent cars with in-state plates, because people vandalize cars from the other state!! haha.

Jenny Strickland said...

LSU fans are also rude... They were to us when we went to NOLA...

We respect you... If it were any other LSU fan we would be rude! But we love you!

And I am sorry but him eating grass is a bit much...

It was a good game... We would have won if we have a decent QB!