Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 on Tuesday


1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why?
Yani at
Random Thoughts of a Beezee Mind!
Because she lives in Japan and I am totally jealous!

2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
I love handmade gifts from some people, but not others...
You know what I mean!

3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
Hotel. I've camped enough, not my thing. No thanks.

4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
Carbs. Preferrably potatoes or pasta.

5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
I get on the treadmill then soak in a bubble bath. My old habit was to eat while in the bubble bath. haha

6. What’s your favorite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
Cleaning the bathroom.

7.
What got you interested in blogging?
It started as a place to vent, I needed an outlet.

8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
I will be going to get Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins TODAY! yay

9. Do you have a favorite artist?
Does Anne Taintor count? lol

10. Have you ever met someone famous?
JC from NSYNC in the Dallas airport on my way to Las Vegas.
He's short...

1 comment:

Yani said...

lol come visit me ;0) the tickets are not as bad as u think u can find a good deal ;0)