Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


Got this from Angela


1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Strawberry. Always.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
It used to be once a week pretty much. Now that I'm losing weight and being able to fit in old clothes it's gotten better.

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I don't really care.

5. Do you like spicy food?
I want to say yes, I love it. But Marianne eats jalepenos like m&ms so I'm thinking she's a little more hard core...

6.
How many toilet paper squares do you use?
I don't count.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Nope. Probably woulda helped my social skills.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
Cute. College Ruled.

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
I am not as bad as I used to be. I do have laffy taffy cherry sparkle in my desk.

10.
What is your favorite month? Why?
May. It's the beginning of summer for me.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm not a huge fan of Burger King, but their strawberry milkshakes suck me! They are sooooo good!

& I love May too! It's my birthday month! Woohoo!