Thursday, August 5, 2010

Requirements

As you know, I've been working on a requirements list.
For men that is...
I refuse to settle, ever again.

I'm sure I'm missing a few but here's the basics.

These are absolutely NON negotiable:
- Confidence. Nothing is more sexy than a man secure w/himself.
- Trustworthy & Honest at all times.
- Gentleman/Respectful. Open doors, ladies first, etc.
- Happy w/me as is. No expectations of change.
- Not excessively jealous or controlling.
- Can make me feel safe/protected.
- Good Kisser!
- Affectionate
- Christian

These I can work with, to an extent:
- Has a sexy mouth & backside. I'm serious.
- Can cook & clean.
- Knows how to give compliments.
- Can make me laugh. & not AT him.
- No tobacco/alcohol.
- Into sports MORE than hunting!

3 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Looks like a pretty good list ya got goin! The sexy mouth and backside cracks me up! lol

Donna Jo said...

Good list.. Me? I'm going spontaneous, lol.. Of course, I have my few quirks that I look at/for.

Jennifer said...

Good List. It has everything you want in a good guy. Hopefully you'll find him soon.