Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 on Tuesday



1. What does your car say about you? If you don’t have a car, what kind of car would be your daily driver?
It says I need a little car because I can't park well otherwise. & that I'm an LSU fan.

2. To this point, what has been your purpose on this planet?
I don't like this question... I have no idea.


3. If you could trade places with any person for any amount of time, who would it be?
I would want to be M.F. You know,
this girl. I want to know if he's as wonderful as I think he is...


4. What is your favorite kind of cake? If you don’t like cake, what is it about it that you don’t like?
King Cake


5. Would you have wanted to live in your parents’, grandparents’ or great-grandparents’ generation or only your own?
I think I’m pretty happy in my generation. But otherwise I'd probably go with great-grandparents.


6. Do you have any home remedies for illnesses, cleaning or otherwise?
Peroxide for mouthwash. Sugar & honey for facescrub. Mustard when I burn myself. Dryer sheets in air vents. I know I have more but dang I can't think of them...

7. What is your ideal weather situation?
Sunny and warm! 80ish

8. What is your best attribute (physical or personal)?
I'm very caring and trustworthy. If I like you...

9. Do you text or surf while driving?
Yes. I've been trying to stop though.

10. How long have you known your best friend?
Which one? I have a few...
Mom, that's obvious
Jennifer, since 4th grade
Jenny, 3 years 7 months
Marianne, 1 year 5 months

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I've never heard of King Cake. I'm confident I would love it seeing as I haven't met very many cakes I haven't liked. 8)

Sugar & honey scrub?! Loves scrumptious and wonderful! I need to try this asap! I also hide dryer sheets in my dresser drawers to keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean!