Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting to Know You


got this idea here via the bee eff eff


1. What kind of athlete has the best body?
Hmmm. I'm gonna have to say baseball players.
I have a thing for sexy arms. And butts.

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I don't like plans, they always get broken.
& I'm the biggest procrastinator ever.

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Sprite Zero. That's diet right?
& regular Mt. Dew

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
Pumpkin flavored anything!

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
Wow, this is kinda random... idk
An office profession is sexy if they have to dress nice.
And a hands on job is nice when they get all dirty.
I can't decide on one.

7. Did you wear braces?
Nope. But I have an orthodontist appt next week to get a retainer.
Yes, at 25 years old. UGH!

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
That's a tuffy. I'll go with kind, cause if he's kind then that's sexy.

No comments: