Monday, August 30, 2010

Seaside w/the Bestie


Saturday was a good day.


Even though it started out kinda shitty...
Usually we start all our trips w/McDonald's in Enterprise.
For whatever reason "let's just stop at the one in Geneva" came out of my mouth.
And sure the fuck enough the one person I was not mentally ready to see was there.
(no, it was not Kevin!)
I almost died right there. On the spot.
BUT Marianne finally got to see him.




Pics at the state line picked up my mood.




It was sprinkling when we got to Seaside,
but we didn't let it stop us from shopping.






We had some marvelous cupcakes.





& started some best friend charm bracelets.





We were soaked by the end of the day.
Totally worth it though!

2 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Looks like you gals had a great day! I do hate it when you see people you least expect too, but everything happends for a reason lol

Jenny Strickland said...

I am dying right now that he was there!