Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's in Your Purse?


got this idea from the lovely Vanessa


If I had the money, I'd be a Coach bag whore.
But I don't, so this beauty is from Wal-Mart.

- Target wallet. ain't it cute?
- My beloved Blackberry
- Keys. Don't you love my lil owl?
- Naughty Obsession tanning lotion.
- iPod. can't leave the house without it.
- Perfume cards. I like my purse to smell yummy.

- Orbit Mist Peppermint Spray gum. my fav
- 3 ink pens
- Carmex. I'm addicted
- Plackers. gotta floss!
- Wisps. these whitening ones aren't my favorite.
- Coconut lotion from Bath & Body Works. it's amazing
- Island Escape body spray from Victoria's Secret. my new love

- I keep little purses inside my purse. so I can find shit
- Deoderant is a must.
- Tums. life savers
- Head Clear roll on for headaches. it srsly works!
- Dove hairspray. for my dreaded flyaways
- Phentermine RX
- Tylenol
- Tropical Papaya anitbac hand soap from B&BW

- Manicure kit
- Purple eyeliner. leftover from 4th of July
- Avon lipgloss. it's like superglue. I hate it.
- Juicy Couture Couture perfume.
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss. It is the best ever.
- Mini mirror
- Miami Ink tattoo shield. for tanning.
- Merle Norman mini compact for touchups
- Ulta eye shadow in "Twilight"

3 comments:

Yani said...

wow all that fit in that purse?? i thought i was bad!!!! i think im going to do it lol

Vanessa said...

I am a coach whore. But only for one purse. Please still love me. ;)

I love that you have everything is separate bags! Such a smart idea to keep everything contained and easy to find!

I really want to smell this Island Escape! & I love their lipgloss! So cute. & ulta eye shadow? A must! I have sooo many different colors. love love love!

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

GOOD GOD JESSICA!!! My diaper bag wouldn't even hold all that! LOL

Love the Wallet, Phone, and we wear the same lip gloss ♥it