Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perfume Whore


I am obsessed with perfume.
I am not one of those who buy a bottle and use it til it's empty.
I have to have variety. I want something diff every day.
Which means I have quite a bit of perfume.
(prove you have more, that'd be fun to see!)

But the purpose of this is I need some suggestions.
I'm ready for some new perfumes.
I have a few on my list of wants
but am curious if anyone else has any great ideas.
I am pretty open to anything but too much vanilla.
So, please, let me know!

I have these, in favorite order:















































5 comments:

Natalie said...

Clinique Happy is my fave! I have been wearing Gucci Envy Me for the past few months and I really like it. My husband bought me Givenchy Irresistible which is good for night. Oh and I like J Lo's Still too!

JB said...

I will put those on my list to check out, thanks girlie!

Sarah said...

Oh man! I really want to buy Viva La Juicy! I love the new one from Jennifer Lopez too!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

Im a perfume whore too!!! Love it!!

Michael Kors is my perfect frag. right now!!

cute blog!!

cooljessie said...

Hey jess, so sorry to hear about your horrible experience with the stones...I have had several also. They hurt worse than ANYTHING, even labor. So glad they got it taken care of...at least they didnt have to go up and get it "the other way" if you know what I mean...now that sucks hard fricken core! I hope they dont come back EVER!!

Anywho, my favorate scent is SHALIMAR. It has a unique sweet smell, and is not something that is so strong it will knock your ass out. You can get it the cheapest at walmart, small bottle is about 25 or so, the bigger one is close to 40.

So happy your better now!! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way : )