Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 7 of 30 Day Challenge


MY EX-BOYFRIEND/LOVE/CRUSH

I have such a good story for today!

It was easy for me to know who I wanted to show today.
But, I assumed I wouldn't be able to find a pic of him. Amazingly enough, I found him on Facebook. I sent the friend request because his pics were private and his message back sent my heart straight to my throat. I literally almost busted my ass on the treadmill. We had a lot of good times together in 2003 -2004. It was never technically serious but I was head over heels. Which means he shattered my heart when he cut me off. Complete devastation that I can still feel now when I think about it. We talked a lot last night. I learned a lot of stuff I had no clue about. Things I'm still suspicious of because of the previous heartache. I've never been a believer of the feelings people claim to have with the heart. Whether it be butterflies or heartbreak. I honestly thought it was a crock of shit. Until all of this happened. All the previous feelings, good and bad, came flooding back. My chest is on fire. I have to concentrate on breathing. The scariest part is maybe I didn't believe in it because only one person has ever made me feel it...

3 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Niiice! I was crackin up at the treadmill part LMAO!! The heart makes you feel honest feelings..been there, done that, got the tshirt! I hope you find that feelin again and keep it:)Is he single for cryin out loud?!?!?!

Jenny Strickland said...

Love this! Loved hearing about it this morning! Its real... The smile on your face showed that!

Donna Jo said...

It's good that you found him and all that. Awesome. :) Yeah.. I used to have those feelings.. like forever ago.. then they up and left b/c he wasn't worth their time... and I finally realized they were missing... I'm hoping to find them again.. I kinda think I might be on the right track... we'll see, though.....