Friday, August 27, 2010

Random News

I've been trying to live single life to the fullest.
My problem seems to be money.

I spend it on stupid stuff,
like CDs and perfume I don't need.
Oh, and food I most def do not need.

Anyway, I have sooo much stuff to look forward to.
But I'm nervous at the same time because of money.

Yes, I have 2 jobs.
But I also have bills,
that include a massive car payment.

I somehow have to figure out money management.
Yes, I have a savings account. I think it consists of $17.

It's hard going from being married and having money to be single and only having your own. haha

Anyway, off with that sadness.

Next weekend is the Chik-fil-A bowl in Atlanta.
I'll be going with my dad. All the details aren't worked out yet but I may be spending the rest of the weekend with my Aunt.

It's also the weekend Marianne leaves to go home for 2 weeks.
I'm gonna be sooo bored and miss her sooo much!

Then the weekend of Sept 19 is Kimmi's baby shower.
I'll be headin home to Louisiana for that and I am sooo excited to see everyone.
Last time was my bridal shower in 2007.
& before that was like freshman year! whoa
I cannot wait to catch up with everyone.
It also happens to be my niece's birthday,
I cannot wait to see her!
Maybe I can steal her and bring her home with me!

Weekend of October 9 I'm supposed to go to NC w/Marianne.
Super excited about this too!
I can't wait to see her old stomping grounds and have a good old fashioned girl's road trip!

I really want to plan something for my birthday weekend but I have not decided yet.
Part of of me really wants to go to New Orleans.
Part of me wants to go to Las Vegas.
Part of me wants to go on a cruise.
And part of me wants to go to Disney World...

On top of all this, I'm trying to figure out how to get to Japan to see Yani!
Plane tickets are not as bad as I thought they'd be, but getting a dang passport is quite frustrating!

1 comment:

Yani said...

;0) girl thats the fun to be single u can do anything u want and dont think about anything else!!!! girl passaports are a pain but u can do it I cant wait I hope u can come and visit me yey!!!!!