Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daily Scoop of Chaos



1. What's your signature color?
I want to say pink. But I really think it's purple.
ie: my car, wallet, Blackberry & everything LSU

2. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Recently it would have been everyone seeing me in the hospital.

3. Would you ever get anything besides your ears pierced?
All I have is my ears and bellybutton.
But I have had my lip, tongue, nipples & cartilage at one point.

4. Are you a social body or homebody.
Homebody

5. Are you done having babies or do you want more.
I don't have any and I'm pretty sure I never will...

6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town.
I was loyal until she moved 4 hours away. I'm pretty sure I'll use the same one I used last time if I ever get it cut again.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Ware, IL. Jonesboro, IL. Anna, IL. Prairieville, LA. Walker, LA. Houma, LA. Denham Springs, LA. Clarksville, KY. Orange Park, FL. Mandarin, FL. Jacksonville, FL. Enterprise, AL. Basically too many because I'm sure I missed a few...

8. If you could plan a vacation with just you and your love, where would it be?
A private island.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I once read a book and the girl was from Houma, LA. That's funny. That is way too much moving for me.

Yani said...

i love purple and i love moving i just hate unpacking lol ;0)

Vanessa said...

My goodness you have moved a lot! & I do love pink too! Fav!!