Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1. What is your current favorite television show?
It was the Bachelorette, but it ended last night. But really, all it did was depress me because men like that DO NOT exist. So, it's True Blood. I read almost all the books before giving up because it was getting too ridiculous. I pretty much just watch for Eric and now Alcide. yumo!

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange Juice. Apple leaves a funny taste in my mouth. ew.

3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
I usually do. I caught some of it at Marianne's on Sunday. I kinda feel like they keep showing the same stuff over and over though. It's rarely anything new.

4.
What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, Etsy, GMail, BluntCard

5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Green beans straight out of the can. Asparagus with some olive oil and garlic. Potatoes mashed with sourcream. Carrots raw.

6.
What is your favorite flower?
Orchid

7.
How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
I don't really care...

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Whole Foods, Target & Bath & Body Works

9.
If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Drink

10. What’s your bedtime?
It used to be 9. Now it varies every single night. Sometimes I go straight to bed when I get home from work and sometimes I stay up texting til 3am...

No comments: