Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love Snooki... just sayin

•My first thought was: I don’t wanna clean this up. My second thought was: I just fucked up dinner. My third thought was: What the fuck am I gonna eat?

•I don’t go tanning tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned.

•This weather is disgusting & I cannot wait to be lying down on a beach with a friggin’ margarita in my hand & my roommates by my side.

•I feel like I’m gonna be like a tornado. I’m just gonna go from place to place like destroying it.

•I am tanned; I like being tanned, BITCH!

•When I woke up I was like what did I do last night? Like what did I do? I fucked up... story of my life.

•Snooki’s staying and I’m ready to party. I’m ready to meet sexy guidos and I’m ready just to f*cking be single.

•Mike can be a nice guy like, he shows his good side then he shows his jerk off side, that’s what I like: a good guy and a jerk off, it’s all in the same.

•When I say I’m ready to go wild, I’m gonna go wild.

•I tried to eat but I couldn't get it in my freakin' mouth 'cause I'm disabled.

•I'm fat [fake cries] I'm about to eat a sausage right now. F*CK YOU ALL!!! HAHA!

•I hate guys. I’m turning lesbian. I swear.

•This one girl starts like charging me like a f*ckin’ hippo.

•I wanted to stab him in the f*cking eyeball with my fork.

•I think my crotch is sticking out.

•I’m not trashy, unless I drink too much.

•My boobs are so tight I can’t breathe, is that normal?

1 comment:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Love her too! That day she opened the door and that meat came fallin out I was rollin..her bling sunglasses cracked me up!