Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 months down

I've made it 2 months being single.
I am pretty positive that is some sort of record for me!

No, I'm not divorced yet.
But for basic purposes, I'm single.

At first it was really hard.
Really really really hard.
Full out struggle for me.

Guys from my past came out of the woodwork with a quickness.
That was a HUGE mistake. oopsie

It took me a little bit to realize the problem.
It happened with Kevin, I went backwards.
If it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second time.
I need new meat. Not old meat! DUH

July 4th I met someone.
& it was good because neither of us wanted a relationship.
But, of course, I am a female and got attached.
Wait. Not attached. More like sucked in without my consent.
One of those too good to be true things.

More to the point, I usually only see him once a week.
And I'm going to work on making that be enough.
But he does make it extremely hard.
As soon as I'm almost over him,
he does something that sucks me back in.
Like he is psychic or some shit.
I am not kidding, he does it every time.

I was on a mission to find a man, but not anymore.
No more looking. No more searching.
The fucker is gonna have to find me.
I'm sick of working for it. I want it to find me.

I am having way too much fun doing what I want.
When I want. How I want.
It's quite exhilarating.

5 comments:

♥His Lil Cuntree Queen♥ said...

Gettin sucked in time after time when you are just about over them, sux ass! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and then burnt it!

I think you are doin good if this is a record for you..new meat is good;)

He will find you..good luck


+

Yani said...

girly good luck u deserve the best!!!! n so true dont look he will find u n love u just how u are and just the way u deserve!!! GOOD LUCK oxoxox

Jennifer said...

I think someone new is great! When your least expecting it, something will happen and it will be wonderful, until then, have fun! Enjoy life!

Donna Jo said...

I know what you mean on that.. I did that for 6 years.. Every time I broke up with Nick I took him back b/c he knew what to say to get me to think he was changing... So, Good for you! Let them work for you! That's what I'm doing.. lol.. Unfortunately I can't do what I want when I want...I SO need to get out on my own!!

Vanessa said...

I'm glad you are happy with what you have and you are enjoying life, liek you deserve to! <#