Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday


got this from Lauren



1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is The Big Shot & The X Scream on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. I have no idea what came over me but I did it with my Mom in 2004, at night which I'm pretty sure made it even MORE scary. It was insane crazy. After that, I was pretty much not scared of any thrill ride.





2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be Reef Flip Flops.


3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. I cannot stand talking on the phone. It is basically my number one pet peeve.


4. I feel happiest when I am with friends and family having a good time.


5. A little dream I have for my life is to travel. I'm currently making a list. Maybe I'll share it one day...


6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is Google. It is a life saver. srsly


7. Music, movies, TV or books: Movies. Take Charlie St. Cloud for example: I could not get through the book but enjoyed the movie.

No comments: